Dragonomine

Second guessing myself about this red

I've been purchasing my Siser Easyweed Stretch from USCutter for years.  I decided to try a different vendor because they offer free shipping.  I ordered red from the other vendor and when it came today it was a completely different color than what I usually got.  

I went to check my order history but it only goes back so far.  Maybe I have been ordering the bright red instead of the red?  All I know is I need to order and now I'm not sure what I've been ordering.  Am I right or am I losing my mind?  Here is the difference between the reds.  The  red on the right is what I've been getting from USCutter

red htv.jfif

Did you by change get matte red vs gloss red. Being matte can make things look a good bit darker.

On 12/9/2021 at 2:44 PM, Dragonomine said:

I've been purchasing my Siser Easyweed Stretch from USCutter for years.  I decided to try a different vendor because they offer free shipping.  I ordered red from the other vendor and when it came today it was a completely different color than what I usually got.  

I went to check my order history but it only goes back so far.  Maybe I have been ordering the bright red instead of the red?  All I know is I need to order and now I'm not sure what I've been ordering.  Am I right or am I losing my mind?  Here is the difference between the reds.  The  red on the right is what I've been getting from USCutter

red htv.jfif

Regular red Siser is red front and back. Bright red is white on the glue side. Both are available in stretch. Most of the time when people ask for red the bright red is what they had in mind. only a handful of times has someone wanted the plain old red. I still use both when the choice is up to me but bright red pops better especially on colored apparel. 

• Like 1