Sign in to follow this  
Edward21

vinyl express Jaguar Series software/driver needed for windows 10

Have you tried to reach out to GCC for the drivers, or any support?

yes i have contacted gcc tech support the gave me a link to a website i can buy the driver from but the driver is $199.00 thats way to much for me

So, which cutting software are you using?    Go to VinylMaster.com  and try their trial version.  It is the most updated version.  Buy Cut version for $60, If it works.  GCC vinyl cutters are on it. with a big list of models.  Worth a try. 

Edward, please just go to this link and download/install SignBlazer. (disable your defender program first -- it will alert to the installer because of a 'crack' implemented to avoid the nagging registration scheme, but is not at all harmful to your computer)

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

GCC Puma II models are listed, you can get up and running, zero cost.

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

Edward, please just go to this link and download/install SignBlazer. (disable your defender program first -- it will alert to the installer because of a 'crack' implemented to avoid the nagging registration scheme, but is not at all harmful to your computer)

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

GCC Puma II models are listed, you can get up and running, zero cost.

Vinyl Express are Signwarehouse vinyl cutters.  From their site below. 

Note: If you have an old GCC vinyl cutter such as a Puma, Lynx, Panther, or Jaguar, you may be able to download an updated driver from the GCC Club website. You’ll need to create an account first. However, the cutter’s firmware must also be updated. Click here for instructions on updating cutter firmware.  This process can damage the main board. Proceed at your own risk. SIGNWarehouse is not liable for damage to equipment caused by firmware updates to out-of-warranty hardware. A new vinyl cutter is a much more practical.

*Operating system. i.e. Windows 10. Old equipment designed to run in 16 or 32-bit operating systems cannot be used reliably in a 64-bit OS.

• Like 1