JaydenH

Help! I need to find usb Drivers for Refine Pro

Hi everyone,

I am very new to vinyl cutting and cannot find usb drivers that will work with the Refine pro. I have already tried all of the MH series drivers and if there was some free software that came with the drivers that i can cut with that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jayden

Thank you so much i have now got an active driver but no working software. I tried artcut but the only working one i have found at the moment is Sure Cuts a lot v5. I dont know what settings to use in signblazer?. Any Suggestions??

2 hours ago, slice&dice said:

SignBlazer and RedSail machine drivers. Give it a go, Jayden.

Sorry just reread will try out the red sail machine in signblazer and thank you so much for your help

Thank you so much slice&dice i have now got the program working. I cannot tell you how happy i am to get it up because there is hardly any drivers for it. I actually got the drivers here because it was appearing as unknown usb from here. apparently it is for all cutters so i hope people who have the same trouble can use this because it took me ages to find it.

https://magictransfer.co.nz/category/vinyl-cutter/

It is the usb driver that worked

Hi everyone,

I have vinyl loaded and have been cutting some stuff. But is there a feed button in signblazer to move the rollers so the vinyl will feed out or something on the printer

1 hour ago, JaydenH said:

Hi everyone,

I have vinyl loaded and have been cutting some stuff. But is there a feed button in signblazer to move the rollers so the vinyl will feed out or something on the printer

?? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you wanting to control feeding the vinyl back and forth through the cut window with the SignBlazer software? If so, then the answer is no.

2 hours ago, haumana said:

?? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you wanting to control feeding the vinyl back and forth through the cut window with the SignBlazer software? If so, then the answer is no.

yes i am trying to feed out the vinyl without doing it manually only but the rollers? Is there any other way to do that?

That's typically something that you would do using the control panel on the cutter itself. Then you can see if the vinyl or whatever media you're using, is feeding in straight.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

My cutting strip is falling off and have superglued it multiple times for my refine cutter.

I do not know where to find one that will be suitable for my printer and the strip is 53inches long

Any suggestions