Tovar

Help Identifying Vinyl Cutter

Hello everyone! I am looking for help to identify this Vinyl Cutter that I have. I will attach a few pictures of it. Thanks in advance!

IMG_5290 copy.png

IMG_5289 copy.png

IMG_5292-copy.png

IMG_5291.png

It's a standard Chinese cutter, you can run it with SignBlazer and USB (if you don't have a cable with it, any regular printer usb cable will work). Choose Liyu or RedSail in cutter setup, and you should be good to go.

What's the "Leave" button on the control panel do? That what you press when you're fed up and done for the day? ha

• Haha 2

I wonder if the O-P was trying to just get his unidentified machine to run,  or was seeking info on the functions?

The settings (red button) would not be pressed in general, no need for it in regular operations.

"Leave" is essentially "Offline" ---- to adjust the x & y axis movement with the arrow/directionsl keys and place the vinyl and carriage head in position (then hit "Origin" to set).

I would run up the speed to max (up arrow) which is likely 800. ---- I never reduce speed from max, let 'er rip!
The force is dependent on the media/vinyl, and if the blade is properly adjusted, a test cut will determine what exactly to adjust this value at (90 might be a better starting point).

By the way, it's a VEVOR branded unit.

11 hours ago, slice&dice said:

I wonder if the O-P was trying to just get his unidentified machine to run,  or was seeking info on the functions?

The settings (red button) would not be pressed in general, no need for it in regular operations.

"Leave" is essentially "Offline" ---- to adjust the x & y axis movement with the arrow/directionsl keys and place the vinyl and carriage head in position (then hit "Origin" to set).

I would run up the speed to max (up arrow) which is likely 800. ---- I never reduce speed from max, let 'er rip!
The force is dependent on the media/vinyl, and if the blade is properly adjusted, a test cut will determine what exactly to adjust this value at (90 might be a better starting point).

By the way, it's a VEVOR branded unit.

Good to know about the "Leave" button.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:42 AM, Tovar said:

Hello everyone! I am looking for help to identify this Vinyl Cutter that I have. I will attach a few pictures of it. Thanks in advance!

IMG_5290 copy.png

IMG_5289 copy.png

IMG_5292-copy.png

IMG_5291.png

It looks like a chinese imitation of a vevor branded cutter