Sign in to follow this  
rvargas831

CTN1200 DRIVER DOWNLOAD HELP

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've been MIA for years and now wanting to start up again. I have a Creation Pcut CTN1200 plotter. I'm needing to download driver into my new laptop but can't seems to find a link for the download. Can anyone assist or advise? TIA

What cutting software are you using?   Your driver should be there.  Then find  an FTDI driver online for your version of Windows, if using USB connection. 

• Like 1

Hi Skeeter

I actually just downloaded Signcut Pro. I'm totally lost, haven't touched it in almost 10 years. What is FTDI?

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads.html

https://support.uscutter.com/hc/en-us/sections/360007274572-Creation-PCut-Vinyl-Cutters

From Google

FTDI driver  =   It develops, manufactures, and supports devices and their related cables and software drivers for converting RS-232 or TTL serial transmissions to and from USB signals, in order to provide support for legacy devices with modern computers.

• Like 1

hi im new to v cutting and not the best with computers if someone could direct me to cutting for dummies or show me the easiest route for starting out best free software thats super easy to use until i understand id b in debt thank you skn

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skn said:

hi im new to v cutting and not the best with computers if someone could direct me to cutting for dummies or show me the easiest route for starting out best free software thats super easy to use until i understand id b in debt thank you skn

Everything is posted in the links above.  Or watch youtube videos.   Start learning how to operate your computer. It's a major component.