Good evening all,

I made a post a little over a month ago about having issues with my 68" Titan 3 getting lost during contour cutting. I am still having some issues with this, and looking for some guidance.

For reference, I have calibrated the ARMS, I have calibrated the Laser for Barcode scanning, I have calibrated cutter scale. I can not seem to get anywhere here.

In the example below I have printed (35) 6" x 3" decals (7 columns, 5 rows), on 54" wide material with lamination.

No matter whether I use the ARMS marks, or barcode scanner the results are the same.

What happens, is the laser will scan either the reg marks/barcode and get to work. All of the decals on the outside edges (So the first row, last row, first column, last column) will come out perfectly. However all other decals will come out with the contour hugging the bottom of the decal. (See photos below).

I am at a loss of what to do. I've tried laminated vs un laminated. I've done all the calibrations a dozen times, I've tried different blades, I have reset the blade heights, I have even gotten all the skew to nearly zero, I have even left a print rolled up to get any curling out over night,ut I still have the same results.

Still always the same issue. All the decals close to the reg marks are good, all others are not. 

This issue is also very repeatable. I can take a group like below, cut them. The middle decals will all be off. So I will rerun the cut program, and the cutter will trace right back over all the previous cuts INCLUDING all of the decals that it was misaligned on.

20210616_215749.jpg

20210616_215803.jpg

20210616_215823.jpg

20210616_215837.jpg

20210616_215845.jpg

20210616_215852.jpg