Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

GoFile has the SBE Download available now

https://gofile.io/d/lK8q56

I just placed the SignBlazer Elements v7.0.0. (hybrid/cracked) into GoFile ---- it will remain there so long as it's downloaded regularly from the site.

After 10 days of inactivity, an upload can be deleted to free up space on the servers.
An upload is considered inactive if it is not regularly downloaded by different IPs.

This file share service is offered FREE, but unless I become a PAID subscriber ($5 monthly) that file is going be deleted.
If someone has the extra money to spend (around $60 annually) please PM me, and we can arrange to keep the installer file active.

• Like 1

I have the original Sign Blazer for USCutter hosted HERE.

I'll add the SignBlazer Elements v7.0.0. (hybrid/cracked) there tonight sometime.

• Like 1

Now we're getting somewhere!

I hope that the moderators can pin this thread, because as of right now, this is our only option to maintain SBE accessiblity to the wider community.

Yeah, I completely understand the reluctance of USCUTTER to be associated with an Abandonware program, especially since they are providing VinylMaster, a full-featured and well-made design/cut application.

hi can some one help me please i have sign blazer on my computer but it will not pick up my cutter its a highlight hl.721c