Graphixartco

Titan 2 not cutting correctly stops in the middle of design

Out of the blue, my Titan 2 stopped cutting correctly. Now the vinyl feeds and starts cutting then it stops OR it cuts random lines in the design. Any ideas what the problem could be. I use scalp and have never had this problem before.  

Does it do the same thing using the pen tool?  (ruling out vinyl static)  Does it do it with every design?  Have you tried changing to a new USB cable? Tried a different  cutting software?  Many other trials out there you could try, depending on your computer operating system. 

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Does it do the same thing using the pen tool?  (ruling out vinyl static)  Does it do it with every design?  Have you tried changing to a new USB cable? Tried a different  cutting software?  Many other trials out there you could try, depending on your computer operating system. 

I have not used the pen tool. It cut 1 design right and I cut it again and it rolled out about 2 feet of vinyl and cut a line in it. The carriage just goes crazy. I changed the USB cord.  I rubbed it down with anti static to rule out static.  

Just now, Graphixartco said:

I have not used the pen tool. It cut 1 design right and I cut it again and it rolled out about 2 feet of vinyl and cut a line in it. The carriage just goes crazy. I changed the USB cord.  I rubbed it down with anti static to rule out static.  

I'm using Windows 10 with SCALP 4