Sign in to follow this  
mijaprints

vinylmaster unable to copy job

Hi all

Here I am with another issue! I get off too late to call customer service so thank you all.

I am trying to cut multiple vectorized images to press onto shirts. Its the same image 14 times. When i send to cut i change the amount to 14, when I get to the second cut screen at the bottom left i make sure it says 14. But when it cuts it cuts one! Then I have to go in on the machine and us the copy button. is there any other way where it can just receive the job the first time?

4 minutes ago, mijaprints said:

Hi all

Here I am with another issue! I get off too late to call customer service so thank you all.

I am trying to cut multiple vectorized images to press onto shirts. Its the same image 14 times. When i send to cut i change the amount to 14, when I get to the second cut screen at the bottom left i make sure it says 14. But when it cuts it cuts one! Then I have to go in on the machine and us the copy button. is there any other way where it can just receive the job the first time?

I would just lay it out 14 times in the workspace, that way I will know how much vinyl to pull for slack. Now if you said that you had to do over 500, then I'd be breaking them up in batches that I'm willing to weed and tape, and cut it multiple times.

• Like 1

Thank you. How do I do that? Just duplicate? Sorry coming from working on a cricut to this lol. Also what if I was a "gang sheet" with different cut files? I tried opening multiple in one workspace but it always opens a new window

yup. cut and paste. i will typically line them up to maximize the width of the vinyl, then copy and paste the line repeatedly until I get my needed quantity.

if you want another graphic in an existing workspace, you might need to use an import function. if you need 14 of two different graphics, then you can line them up side by side (or up and down), then group them, copy and paste.

what cutting software are you using?