I just purchased the us MH-871 34" with stand. I live in a apartment with not much space so I'm trying to build a versatile work bench, something where the heat press is up top and the cutter/plotter is tucked underneath the table top. As of now I am stuck with the height of the table top because I cannot find anywhere the exact LxWxH of the whole unit sitting on the stand. Would anyone know the LxWxH of the complete setup? Thank you

Bad idea.

The top and rear of that cutter needs to have clearance for access, that's where the vinyl sits on the rollers, and you'll be reaching over across the machine for it be fed through and the pinch-spring rollers clamped down.

Wait a bit, the machine will arrive soon, you can assemble it and determine the best way to configure your situation to accommodate the workspace.

I have the 24" version and it's tall enough that by the time you put a shelf over it to set the heat press on and leave you room to use it the heat press is going to be way to high to use.

Only viable option I can think of is maybe a fold down bench. With it folded up you can put the cutter up against the wall, then when you need it, pull the cutter out drop the bench down and you have a nice large working space. You'll still need a place to store the heat press when the bench is up. Maybe a small stable just big enough for the press right next to the drop down desk.