Sign in to follow this  
ManFromMobay

Trying to acquire more bulk orders

Hey guys! What businesses/groups would you suggest that I try to reach out to in order to grab bigger orders. Got my Laser Point 3 and I want to put it to work. Most of my marketing currently is being done via social media, Instagram mainly. I've made listings in Facebook Marketplace, I've reached out to a lot of businesses in the past but I've mainly been grabbing clients that only need like 1 decal done or just a few to be installed at their store. I've tried reaching out to local car clubs but without success, seems like they already have their decal guy. 

Any suggested strategies? Anything helps. I'm still very new to industry (only 6 months deep) and learning ALOT.

You need to create your own niche'.  Meaning, create something that others don't have. If your just selling what others are selling , then it is just about price and who can be the lowest. No one makes money that way.  And don't do copyrighted decals.  They will get you in a lot of trouble, when you get caught. These companies have lawyers just looking for people who are violating their owners rights, that is their job. 

• Like 2