arty-rc

Remembering Mr 300

I also sent Bill's wife a text this morning. As soon as this Covid-19 mess is over the wife and I will take a drive across state to take her to lunch like we did a couple of years ago. 

• Like 3

On 6/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, arty-rc said:

I also sent Bill's wife a text this morning. As soon as this Covid-19 mess is over the wife and I will take a drive across state to take her to lunch like we did a couple of years ago. 

You are an amazing human being Arty-RC.   

I can only hope that if the day ever comes and I'm gone someone treats my wife with the same care and respect you're showing her. Even after the years click away. Mr 300 is surely smiling down at you for thinking of his wife.    

This reminds me I'll have to let him know I finally bought a Ford.   But I'll start another post for that.   

• Like 2

We lost you 5 years ago but you will never be forgotten. Rest in peace my friend.

• Like 1

It was hard going over the bridge in punta gorda this year, he will always be remembered 

• Like 1

Rest in peace Bill. You are no longer with us but you are not forgotten. Semper Fi

• Like 3

I really miss Bill, we used to talk all the time, His favorite saying " Going fishing, Somebody has to do it"  LOL  That was Bill. :lol:

• Like 3

Hard. Every time we pass over the bridge in put a Gouda where he took us in his boat.   Great man and greatly missed