sjdvn2

Plan for Outdoor Sign in Florida Sun

1746442234_SmartSelect_20200414-134017_Message.thumb.jpg.f98bcf546b184b3456e9c6be2826b913.jpgHi all, 

I'm helping a family member tidy up some of her commercial properties by replacing some of the old signage.

One item were doing is the Fire Department Connection signage (current sign attached).

These are 18x12", and we want to make them reflective. I'm thinking the best bet is to get the reflective white aluminum blanks from Grimco and lay down red 751 vinyl.

These properties are in Southwest Florida, so there is a lot of wear and tear from the sun. Is the 751 going to do the job I need for a long-lasting application? I've also read about laminating over the unpainted vinyl - is that worthwhile, or are we better off just going with bare colored vinyl and no laminate?

Any input is appreciated!

why not lay  engineering grade reflective red for the letters?  and maybe add the border to go with it 

Definitely an option as well. Im not familiar with the reflective vinyls, as I haven't used them yet. Any recommendation as to what one to use in this application?

Always engineering grade for durability and almost all I have used is 3m.     Make sure you bring a sturdy credit card to the cashier to do it right.   

• Haha 1