Sign in to follow this  
feitan

Cutting on FlexiSign Pro 10.5 and how to use registration mark

Hi guys.  Im new here. can anyone please guide me or send a tutorial video on how to cut using registration mark on Flexisign pro 10.5 . i badly need it on how to use it.  my cutter plotter is cuyi mk630.  pls help me guys.  cuz i need to cut a like Dark transfer paper or printable sticker with registration mark.  ty

Read the user manual for Flexisignpro 10.5. It's in every software.   Many videos on youtube  for flexisignpro .if you search for them. I didn't have any problem finding them.  Never heard of your cutter brand.  Contact your tech support. 

the videos on youtube is only cutting for sticker . they dont know how to use a registration mark . my cutter plotter is creation pcut-ct630 which is cuyi product .

do u have any manual for that sir ?

41 minutes ago, feitan said:

the videos on youtube is only cutting for sticker . they dont know how to use a registration mark . my cutter plotter is creation pcut-ct630 which is cuyi product .

Have you tried Google to search for a manual? I found this on the USC website, maybe this will give you a direction to go in.

https://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Vinyl_Cutters/Creation/PCut/creation_pcut_manual.pdf

• Like 1

google is your friend on answering many questions - 

curious though that in this post you say you have a creation p-cut but in another post you say your have a rabbit plotter yet another post you say your have a mk630  - which plotter do you have exactly?  have you searched for the usb drivers using our secret weapon called g o o g l e.  the computer will not be able to see the plotter until you install the usb emulation chipset drivers.

no need to shotgun your questions in different categories in the forum - our users tend to read all questions that come up and having them posted all over is not helpful in your finding answers - it just frustrates those trying to help you having it pop up all over the forum

9 hours ago, feitan said:

It does to have videos for contour cutting.  You have to search for contour cutting with Flexisign. Use the correct keywords for what you want. There is even a video for contour cutting with a CT vinyl cutter.  It's also in the Flexi software user manual, which is in every Flexi software. 

On 2/7/2020 at 4:59 AM, Dakotagrafx said:

google is your friend on answering many questions - 

curious though that in this post you say you have a creation p-cut but in another post you say your have a rabbit plotter yet another post you say your have a mk630  - which plotter do you have exactly?  have you searched for the usb drivers using our secret weapon called g o o g l e.  the computer will not be able to see the plotter until you install the usb emulation chipset drivers.

oh . ok, sorry guys . 

On 2/7/2020 at 5:07 AM, Dakotagrafx said:

no need to shotgun your questions in different categories in the forum - our users tend to read all questions that come up and having them posted all over is not helpful in your finding answers - it just frustrates those trying to help you having it pop up all over the forum

sorry .