I purchased a new mutoh printer last December but I use a uscutter laser point 2 cutter. It has been working together perfectly for over a year. The I lost my production manager settings and I was able to get the printed back in but I cannot get the cutter in. Does anyone know what driver is compatible in the mutoh flexi version. I and attaching a screen shot of the choices it gives me. Thank you all so much for the help.

2020-01-10.png

Laser pointer 2 is a  Brand> Liyu.  Or see if it has Brand> UScutter> Laserpointer 2   It is not a Graphtec. 

the man who set it up was able to use a different driver that matched one that was available though the mutoh addition flexi. I know that the us cutter is not a Graphtec although I have a 15 inch Graphtec that I may be able to use for a job that I need to do today, I was just hoping that someone out there would know which Graphtec has the same properties as that us cutter. there is one I know since I have been running it for over a year. thank you  

Why not use the correct driver that was intended for the Laserpointer2?  What is your point of using a Graphtec driver?   You can still run your smaller Graphtec on the Graphtec driver .  Just check it before cutting. In the set up, in production manager.    I use Flexi software also.   I have 3 different cutters set up in my Flexi Production manager,  All I have to do is check the cutter model set up that I want to cut at the time.   I have checked the FC7000MK2-75   If I want to cut with the FC8000-75, then I check it before cutting.   You can do the same thing with your smaller Graphtec and the Laser pointer2.  2 different setups.  Check the cutter that your using at the time in Production Manager.

Production manager.JPG

I do have a 15 in Graphtec but really need the laserpoint. if you can see the flexi version I have only gives me mutoh approved cutters? How can I get the laserpoint driver into the options. The flexi that came with the 54 in mutoh says it will only run mutoh or Graphtec cutters.

please explain what I need to do to install the laserpoint cutter into the flexi production manager. thank you for your help.

"what is the brand of your cutter"     Where the dropdown is it only gives me mutoh or Graphtec options

I have Flexistarter 8.6 software, which is a bare bones cutting software  with full cutter drivers list.    I have Graphtec vinyl cutters.  3 different models

Where is the cutting software that came with your cutter. Laser Pointer2?  Why can't you use it? 

If all you have is drivers for different models of Graphtecs,  Then all you can do is try each one and see if they work. Or contact the man who set it up.  I don't know of any person on here that would be using a Graphtec driver for a Laserpointer2 or any cutter other then a Graphtec. 

nope the flexi I have was specifically made to only work with mutoh, so those are the only drivers in it. should I try to find the one that came with the laserpoint and install it?

lol. and all I have is an older 15 ce5000-40 and that is not erven on the list of Graphtec drivers in the flexi software

You can still use the Graphtec software on the Graphtec site to do your cutting. What cutting software have you been using with it? 

I only us the flexi mutoh edition to do all of my cutting and printing. I have vinyl master too but to many glitches in that software when trying to get a specific size.

thank you for all of your help anyway,

the version that I have is called "Flexi signprint Mutoh Edition

2020-01-13.png

Maybe try one of the Mutoh vinyl cutter settings.   Vinyl Master just posted a new update to their software. If you have glitches, contact Vinyl Master so they can sort it out.