troyr

need help finding font

can someone help me find the font for the word Technics? Its a brand name for turntables. im useing signblazer. looking to have this in a eps file.

technics.jpg

i wish i knew how. i have been messing around for hours and cant seem to figure it out. can you help me out?

1 hour ago, troyr said:

i wish i knew how. i have been messing around for hours and cant seem to figure it out. can you help me out?

Help with what?  I just gave you where to look.  Download it, extract it, and drag it to your font folder in your Control panel.  Or it may be different depending on your version of computer.  But very easy to look up for your computer. Instructions are all over searches. 

Alternative method is to download it, extract it, double click on the font file, then click the Install button.

yes that is normally the way i do it but with this new computer i have its asking me to load this other stuff im not filmiluar with.

asking you to load stuff when you click the download button or after you extract the zip file? If it's when you click the download button you are probably not clicking on the correct download button. Often times what looks the obvious button is not the real button you need to click, it's an ad of some sort. You have to pay close attention to download the actual file you want. If you can't do it or find it on the web page you're looking at, go to a different web page that offers the file.

• Like 1

when a commercial font is offered for free the place offering it has other motives - the reason you are running into the other things it wants you to download . . . .