KrisHuze

weird values

Hi everyone! 

has anyone come accross this before? 

its an older version of signcut 1.07? (always worked fine for me - years) 

Some files will work, but most come up with this!  Unless I calibrate the cutter and "cut" (i remove the blade) the 300mm box, It wont let me do anything, When I open the next file, same thing, restart the program, same thing, its just annoying now! Not sure what I can do! 

the cutter is a Liyu SC631E and its been trouble freefor 8 years+ !!!!! 

wtf.png.9c34144e897d846cc21d9e119a23df24.png

I have not seen anything like that. Have you created a ticket with tech support at Signcut? They have fantastic live tech support. It's been a while since I needed any help but if I remember correctly you request help from a portal on their website and they will contact you by email and if that isn't getting it done they step it up to a live person. I had an issue years back and they ended up doing some remote work on my computer to get me going. 

Hi Kris. Welcome.

While I do not have a specific solution for this glitch, I can tell you that trying another software will likely get you cutting in five minutes, and provide an instant way to proceed right now with your workflow until such time as the SignCut staff can assist.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe