rudedog

Problems with V5.00x very slow on mac - FIX

FYI if anyone is running a Mac and SCAL pro.   I have a very fast Imac Pro and SCAL V5.009 pro was running very slow when typing text or moving objects around the screen.

The fix is to right click on the SCAL 5 app icon and select more info.  Then check the "open in low resolution" radio box (under General).  This only effects on screen drawing or refresh. Does not effect output.

Now running like V4 and 3 did (very fast and responsive)

• Like 1

I am running SCAL Pro V5.039 on iMac Catalina and am having the same problem. However, "more info" is not an option when I right-click the SCAL app icon, and I cannot find anything like "open in low resolution" anywhere. Please help!!!!!!!

It's get info not more info (sorry my windows side came out)

Applications -> Sure Cuts a lot 5 pro folder -> Sure cuts a lot 5 pro icon -> right click -> get info ( in the drop down menu) -> open in low resolution

403581254_SureCutsALot5ProInfo2020-07-2218-48-04.thumb.png.4aece3fab7516229d1e9282bc6ae77ff.png

You are an absolute lifesaver!!!!!!  It is working great now!  Thank you sooooo much!!!!!  (Sorry for being such an illiterate! LOL) 

• Thanks 1