Vickijayne24

Pcut CTO900 not doing anything

Hi, I am in the uk and cannot find any help other than this forum! So I’m begging you guys to help me! 

I swapped my cricut for a Pcut Ct630 so I thought but on the cutter screen it says Pcut CTO900... I have installed and updated drivers, using COM4 driver, all details are exactly the same in the driver and the cutting software sign cut pro 2, but the cutter isn’t even attempting to move! It will cut the rest square when pressing test on the cutter, 

when i send anything to cut cut from the computer the cutter says working laser and the red laser light comes on but that’s it! Absolutely nothing after! 

What is is going on? Or isn’t going on? 

Using lenovo laptop with lastest windows installed 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The fact that it is at least doing something when you try to cut should mean the computer is talking to the cutter. Cutter communication is not my strong suit but It is probably either speaking the wrong language (wrong driver) or there is something wrong with the cutter. Have you asked for tech support from SignCut? They have a portal where you can request tech support and can probably help figure out if it is using the correct driver. 

I had a P-Cut as my first cutter. You hopefully have already figured out how to set the zero point and then make sure it is on line and ready to cut before sending a file. 

more than likely the chipset driver for the usb to serial internal chipset has not been installed - in the US version it is a ftdi driver but not sure on the UK version