Sign in to follow this  
jstovson

School Bus help

Please help me. I need help vectorizing my school bus. I can't get the detail. I've been driving bus for 20 years and thought I would like a bag with my bus on it...  Thanks in advance! StarlaBus.thumb.jpg.9f530cf1fdd078bab93512fc2e0b2736.jpg

Your bus is the exact bus as tens of thousands of the same ones everywhere across the USA.

School-Bus-Coloring-Page.gif

tangent question - if doing a full color print on vinyl, do that require a vector image too? sorry, i don't have a printer/cutter, just a cutter and was wondering.

1 minute ago, haumana said:

tangent question - if doing a full color print on vinyl, do that require a vector image too? sorry, i don't have a printer/cutter, just a cutter and was wondering.

print doesn't require vector but getting people to understand a large enough high quality raster image is needed is like pulling teeth . . . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

print doesn't require vector but getting people to understand a large enough high quality raster image is needed is like pulling teeth . . . 

got it! now that, I totally understand.

• Like 1

That's not just any bus... that's a Bluebird bus!

Made in Fort Valley, Georgia - county seat of Peach County.

Just to toot our horn a bit is all:)

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

YES...running a copy/print shop, I deal with this all the time.  Low resolution graphics & photos that customers expect to enlarge to posters, yard signs & banners!

AND , of course, they usually don't have logos in EPS format....or have deleted some of "those" files because they  "wouldn't open."

I usually have to re-make the eps files or find the high resolution photos if possible.

Merry Chritsmas!

Sue2

On 12/23/2018 at 2:27 PM, jstovson said:

Thank you, I just wanted my bus to cut....

Most times when you want something just right you will want to hand trace it. Not sure what program you are running but some practice with tracing manually will be of help to you over the long haul. Not too many that have time to do a manual trace for free but there are those who do a vector for a price. I used to off and on but have been too busy. In the ned you may find it simpler to grab a generic bus as mentioned by Slice and just add your location and number. 

MrXray ---  that's not a cut file. And, yeah, it's too late.

You must be REALLY bored from this covid Stay-At-Home period, and are just trying to find stuff to do!