Sign in to follow this  
Nosemat

Flexi and designjet 800

you might try contacting sai directly - they have great support for their software.   not sure how much support they have for dye / water based ink printers as they mainly focus on signs and decal applications 

kind of thought that might be an issue as it isn't made for decals or outdoor printing which is flexi's target market - would be good for indoor banners though - Used a designjet in a GIS shop I managed years ago - no rip - no profiles - but again just printing maps

with the designjet print from most software - it is like a big home printer for the most part - nothing real special like the solvent or latex printers.    we used ESRI ArcGIS software :)

Thank you very much for the information I am new to this. And it is going to be used mostly for home stuff canvas pictures things like that for friends and family. Thanks again

• Like 1

I have used this device, but due to some issues in my laptop or some mistakes, it has given rise to Dell Error Code 2000-0151. As this device was connected with my laptop, it also got affected and was having issues. Fixing it was the only option and with that, all the issues got solved.