scharamut

FOREVER mutli trans paper

I am fairly new to this and I am trying to use the forever paper to add artwork to some 30 oz tumblers.  I am not able to find any info on how to do this.  I am curious as to what temp should be, how much pressure i should apply with silicone wrap, and how long?  I have tried several temps i have been kinda guessing at...I have had good results but very  difficult removing paper.  any suggestions would be appreciated

If you do a search online, there is a chart for using it, temps, time, material, press, printer  etc.  I cannot post it here.   I found it pretty easy. It is a PDF

• Like 1

I have them, just doesnt seem to apply to 30 Oz tumblers.  3 minutes at 390 in an oven seems to bind the paper to the tumblers.  had to spend 20 minute+ to try and remove paper and ends up damaging artwork because does not release easily.

48 minutes ago, scharamut said:

I have them, just doesnt seem to apply to 30 Oz tumblers.  3 minutes at 390 in an oven seems to bind the paper to the tumblers.  had to spend 20 minute+ to try and remove paper and ends up damaging artwork because does not release easily.

That appears to be different time and temp from the instuctions posted on the uscutter info page. https://www.uscutter.com/static/PDFs/Forever-Multi-Trans-Mugs-Hard-Surface.pdf

those are different then the one i recieved too.  so do i go with the ceramic mug times (284 degrees for 3 mins) or the ALUMINIUM (250 for 60 seconds) because the tumblers are stailess steel not aluminum

1 minute ago, scharamut said:

those are different then the one i recieved too.  so do i go with the ceramic mug times (284 degrees for 3 mins) or the ALUMINIUM (250 for 60 seconds) because the tumblers are stailess steel not aluminum

I’ve never used it so I would suggest calling support ( from someone else that probably hasn’t used)  it but should have the info from the manufacturer at their disposal 

Just a guess but I'd go with the aluminium setting to start with and adjust from there. My guess is you'll need to increase the temp and time a little as aluminium will transfer heat faster than stainless steel.

We appreciate that, feedback after solving a problem is what makes the forum great for searching problems others have had.  Helps everyone in the future