sleeveofwizzard

Customer service / orders

Has anyone else had issues with orders lately? Seems like things have really taken  dive compared to a few years ago. I used to order very frequently but now I order two or three times a year. My last order was September 5th. I received an email the same day saying there was a partial shipment. Two of the for items arrived soon after and I didn't think much about it until another week had gone by. I sent two emails to support and opened a service ticket but didn't get a response. Tried calling three days in a row and couldn't get anyone to answerer or call me back after leaving my number on the automated system. Even tried the message function that pops up on the website but it would give me an error message every attempt. Yesterday I waited on hold for 27 minutes and got to speak with someone. She started some sort of RMA process and I was emailed a list of requirements to fulfill: photos of boxes, shipping labels, packing slips, and measurements of boxes. I just spent half an hour getting that stuff together but remembered the email I received that stated a partial order was shipped. This just seems crazy to me. I know accidents happen but why is all this needed when they can just look at the order and see it wasn't all shipped! Also why don't they respond to emails or service ticket requests? Why don't they answer the phone or return the call back requests? Why do they tell me to use the instant message function when it doesn't work?

ARG!

I have seen that industry wide actually. My clothing and Hat suppliers are often backordered and USC often has been having to ship from the factory or from a different location. My guess is their hands are tied with the supply chain. It makes it hard to quote people. I have been stocking up on HTV when I know I'm going to be needing certain colors. More out of pocket up front but I have it on hand when I need it. 

my last couple of experiences with issues were similar - it seems to be not nearly as smooth as the old days and the message system not working correctly - - turnover has always been high in support and management - I know of 3 people that have been around for 6 years or more, seems so many are gone in 2-3 years.  those that do not study history  . . . in the past year a couple of really good contacts have been let go so harder to even direct problems to the right people - the new system seems to just create a automatic ticket when you send a message.   we will see in the next year if it improves or not with the new people directing things.   

Have to update, Got the confirmation that the rest of the order was shipped and should arrive on Friday 10/26. 51 days from order until delivery . . . 

• Like 1

Not to downplay your delay, but isn't it funny we're upset these days when an order doesn't show up in a week or less but 20 years ago you were happy to get a mail order delivery in 8 to 10 weeks.  :D I couldn't imagine trying to run a small sign shop and having to plan supplies out that far in advance.

• Like 1

I submitted this thread for reply from a USC employee yesterday - curious on the response.

Well strike number 2 or maybe we are up to number 3. I ordered a roll of Oracal 951 white but accidentally ordered matte instead of gloss. I have submitted three requests to return or exchange the roll but can't get anywhere. I am unable to log into https://support.uscutter.com/support/login the error message states I have the incorrect email or password. Is this different from the store and forum log in credentials? Uscutter responded to one of the return requests but to a different email (within my organization). It stated they could only do 1 to 1 exchanges so I would have to return the roll and get a store credit. So I requested to return the item and got the automatic email that a ticket was created 1/4/19 but haven't heard anything since. I can't log in to view the status so I don't know what to do. Anyone have a suggestion? 

2 minutes ago, sleeveofwizzard said:

Well strike number 2 or maybe we are up to number 3. I ordered a roll of Oracal 951 white but accidentally ordered matte instead of gloss. I have submitted three requests to return or exchange the roll but can't get anywhere. I am unable to log into https://support.uscutter.com/support/login the error message states I have the incorrect email or password. Is this different from the store and forum log in credentials? Uscutter responded to one of the return requests but to a different email (within my organization). It stated they could only do 1 to 1 exchanges so I would have to return the roll and get a store credit. So I requested to return the item and got the automatic email that a ticket was created 1/4/19 but haven't heard anything since. I can't log in to view the status so I don't know what to do. Anyone have a suggestion? 

Call, stay on the line as long as it takes to get a person and raise holy hell - support seems to not be the same as it used to be.

... and yet, there are times that I'm actually grateful that I have a local shop here, even though they charge through the roof.

I go, I look, I buy.

• Like 2

I used to live in Fresno and there was a local place. By far easier in every way to be able to walk in to a physical location and walk out with what you need. Plus being able to see and feel materials was a huge benefit. The staff could answer questions and help with product choices. Of course they were a little higher on some prices but at this point I am willing to pay for the better service. 

I will try call on Monday but hopefully they don't take 30 some minutes to answer the phone since I am going to be really busy all day.  

for years I had people I could contact in situations like this and they would make sure someone responded - with the latest crew - they made a system that when I send a message it just creates a ticket and confidence level has dropped drastically in my personal opinion.   I managed stores, was a supervisor at the prison and have never had so little confidence in getting something done

• Sad 3

Well, 

After getting about 5 messages from support instructing me to call in for assistance I am finally able to sit here and try. If I select the appropriate options on the automated system (issue with order, return an item) I hear an automated message stating to go to the website for this type of issue and it hangs up on me. I have tried multiple times choosing different options but can't reach a live person! I just selected sales for new product and have been on hold for a while, hopefully this will get me somewhere. 

Anyone interested in a roll of  matte white 951 24" x 50 yards? I only use the gloss and ordered this one by mistake.