Sign in to follow this  
theKGeezy

New to the business

Hello!  We own an online boutique and have purchased so many awful tshirts from overseas that I would like to make my own.  I already have a vinyl cutter that I used to do wall lettering and car decals with, and am hoping to use that to cut HTV with.  

I am on a budget as I am just starting out with this and want to make sure I can figure it out (It can't be worse than some of the stuff I have gotten from China) and I want to make sure I have quality tees that won't shrink and come in the right sizes. I have gotten some 3X shirts that would barely fit a child... I am sick of wasting my money and time waiting for for them to arrive 4 weeks later. Anyway, I saw some of the heat presses are $200-$500, these are within my budget, but I don't want to waste my money either.  I would love to do hats as well.  Which machine would you recommend?  I'd love to get a combo machine, but the reviews scare me.

I'd love to do screenprinting, but that looks like a whole other complicated field I am not sure I could conquer.

Please help a newbie out with how to start a tshirt business so I can be the stay at home mom I wish I could be!

Thank you so much!