Hi, 

I bought a new USCutter CS2 for my personal & business use. All thought i'm been making signs for over 35 years, I have always bought the lettering from a sign shop who treated me right. He has since retired.  Back in the day 3M Products was the way to go. I take it now a days, there are as many brands of Vinyl manufacturers as there are toilet paper manufactures in the US. I'm all about quality and ease of use. I dont want to skimp on quality and run into cutting, application or longevity problems for being cheap.  Could you recommend some decent brands of colored vinyl rolls makers and some good distributors that are easy to buy from.  I dont want to over pay either unless it's a must.  I would love to hear your opinion in this area. Thank you in advance.

By the way Only Charmin 4PLY for me SONOFKONG...

• Like 1

Oracal and 3m here, hard to beat uscutter price on oracal especially with the 9.99 shipping for entire order. 

I'll just throw in that I find the Greenstar vinyl very hard to weed.  Sorry USCutter.

I am liking oracal lots places to buy from . depending on the size rolls you want.

3 hours ago, SONOFKONG said:

I found this American company on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-x-164-Roll-of-Colored-Sign-Vinyl/290388662074?hash=item439c83573a:g:H-sAAOxyakdREQfO

They Seem to have phenomenal prices, I sent them a bunch of questions i will post the response when i get it. Has anyone used this product?

Kinda high on shipping pricing unless it stays the same even if you order 10 rolls, it doesn't really tell you what brand it is tho.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SONOFKONG said:

. I dont want to skimp on quality and run into cutting, application or longevity problems for being cheap. 

with the above said why would you go with a unbranded vinyl you don't know the manufacturer or how old it is?   even quality brands of vinyl are relatively cheap per decal so why skimp and ask for problems?

• Like 4