Sign in to follow this  

HELP.....What is this font

Recommended Posts

Thanks in advance.... I really hope someone can figure it out..... The top font I would like to know the font and also does the font make it look like it is curved? not sure if that is the correct term but wide on the outside and thinner in the middle to give it a curve look, and the bottom font is needed as well


THANKS in advance so much


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The font/text itself needs to be altered to create that distortion effect.

The bottom text is NOT a font actually -- it's custom-made by hand (you can tell because the 'h' and 'r' are different in each word)

If you are interested in something similar, look up Distressed Fonts and grab one that you like.

(distressed type like that cuts and weeds like hell)

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this