When I turn my FC7000 power button on.  No sound.  Lower the media lever,/pinch rollers, no sound. It doesn't make a fan sound until I push the Roll button then Enter button. Fan starts briefly.then shuts off. . Tried it a couple times.  I tried it  also after factory reset,  The fan does not start and make a noise until you push the ROLL/Enter button.  Fan starts briefly and shuts off.     Does the Load Media words, just stay on the  cutter screen or what when you lower the lever?  

Yes. No sounds. Load media is all I see whether I lower lever or engage lever. I should be able to go into Service Mode and test sensors according to manual. Manual says - Power on while holding Test and Enter at the same time. Tried this numerous times and nothing. Going to try calling local company that works on Graphtec. Will report back with findings. I have a backup cutter so not an emergency but a pain in the a**!

Machine had been working intermittently and then stopped working altogether. Out of desperation I unplugged the lever sensor and plugged it in upside down and it works. My guess is there is a connection issue or bad sensor. I can operate this way but need to unplug sensor every time I want to load/unload/setup new material. Maybe I need an electrician to check electrical connections? Will try cleaning connections first. Thanks to all for advice! Will report back once solved. 

Take top cover off and check for alignment. Had to do that on a ce6000 recently after it was shipped ,   The metal tab that enters the sensor was loose 

• Like 1