Sign in to follow this  
Americanhoney2017

Hey Hey Beautiful People

Hey Everyone my name is Tonya and I am in the process of opening a boutique hopefully by the middle of November if I can get through all the hoops without becoming homicidal. I have dreamed of having my own store front and a really good friend always wanted a store also so after months of looking at each other going why are we not doing this we took that first step. We found the perfect building in the perfect location and started the process of getting all the permits and small town USA boy there is a lot of restrictions but the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise we will be able to get our keys tomorrow and if everything else falls into place will be opening the middle of November. We will be offering baby and children's clothing, personalized gift items and its in a small town so once a month a professional photographer will come in an do mini sessions and we will offer to put the prints on canvas, metal, pallet or ceramic tile. Also we will be offering to install the tile in your home, either as part of the flooring or a backsplash etc. We also repurpose furniture. My part in all this is shirts and monogramming and personalizing gift items and pretty much staying up stairs lol my partner is a social butterfly and I'm the too blunt one. 

Its going to be crazy until after the first of the year and I'm so nervous, scared and excited all rolled into one...

Good luck.  I with you on the too blunt also.. LOL ... So I only do online sales.  You can find plenty of info on sublimation on youtube videos and searches on a good search engine.   The info is out there. ..

• Thanks 1

Awesome!! And Good Luck with this biz venture. sounds like you have plenty going on should draw attention. we  have a consignment shop with a lil of everything and build,refurbish, paint furn. and of course vinyl. I recently purchased a heat press and added that to all we offer. where our business is here at the beach, we have more restrictions, codes, permits and red tape bs than anywhere I have ever heard of. the city held us up 3 weeks over my sign permit. your sign permit has to pass before you can get your business license here. and some how the woman in that dept got " confused" over our paperwork. so everything had to go thru a re review, which was 4 times the cost of the review. I really think we was just having to pay our "dues" because we are new here and was doing our own sign work .

welcome to the forum,  if not for this forum and the good peeps Ive met on here, I would prob still only be able to cut txt.

• Like 1