JasonF

Oracal Vinyl Clearing Out Sale!!

Hello all,

I have some Orafol Oracal vinyl that I want to get rid of.  I bought it planning to use it, but never did.  Some of it is still in the original plastic wrapping.  The rest has been used slightly, but in great shape still.  The table below shows the estimated amount that is left on the roll.  I got the amount by weighing the existing roll, and dividing that by the original weight.  

For example, the 951 30" x 50 yard rolls weight about 20.5 lbs new.  The black roll now weights 16.5 lbs.  So 16.5/20.5 = 80%  

The pro-rated price is based on the amount remaining on the roll.  The discounted price is an additional 20% off.  

Please let me know what roll/s you are interested in.  I will also add shipping cost which will be determined by your location.  

See attached images for pictures of each roll.

598245a151576_PriceList.png.601906342998d5070df77bc53683bfb5.png

IMG_5692.JPG

IMG_5693.JPG

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5699.JPG

IMG_5700.JPG

IMG_5701.JPG

IMG_5702.JPG

IMG_5703.JPG

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5706.JPG

IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5708.JPG

IMG_5709.JPG

IMG_5710.JPG

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_5712.JPG

IMG_5713.JPG

IMG_5714.JPG

IMG_5715.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

Also I have a Copam 4050 cutter that I would sell.  If you are interested in that also please let me know.

While we can see how much the original cost is,  your gonna have show how old this vinyl is  Gotta a receipt?  If purchased from UScutter,  the transactions should be listed in your account. Mine all are from years ago. How old is this vinyl? .  Vinyl does have a shelf life. 

• Like 1

Sorry didn't mean to leave that out.  I just checked my old emails.  The vinyl was ordered 08/13/2013.  So yes it is about 4 years old now.  

I didn't realize that.  The vinyl all still appears to be in great shape, and still has good adhesion. 

I will give a better deal if anyone is interested.

24 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

http://www.orafol.com/tl_files/content/downloads/technicaldatasheets/europe/en/oracal/oracal-951-eu-en.pdf

Vinyl gets holes in it, when it gets old it can have holes showing clear down to liner .  It also gets brittle. 

I have not seen any of this in any of the rolls that I have.  It still feels as flexible to me as it did when new. 

If anyone is interested and serious about buying I would be willing to send a sample cut from the roll.  That way you can decide for yourself if the vinyl will work for your needs.