BOOP321

EPS File Software wants to Vectorize it

Hi all. I imported an EPS file. However, the software is not recognizing it and the vecortize option comes up. However, when you click on the vectorize button nothing happens. When you go to cut the image it is not recognized at all. All my other EPS files are good so far (knock on wood). But this one particularly is just not cooperating. Any ideas on what I might need to change. I've even renamed the file and made a new file and still this image just is not working in MVC 4.0. I create my own images with Affinity Designer.

TIA!

Just because a file is saved as, an .eps file, does not mean that it is a vector..Or the file could still have raster in it. .  Maybe post the file to look at. 

• Like 2

That'd be my guess as well, a raster image saved in an eps file. Happens quite often. Open the file and then zoom way in on it. Do the lines stay nice and crisp or do they get blocky? If they get blocky you have a raster image.

1 hour ago, darcshadow said:

That'd be my guess as well, a raster image saved in an eps file. Happens quite often. Open the file and then zoom way in on it. Do the lines stay nice and crisp or do they get blocky? If they get blocky you have a raster image.

or select it and try to edit nodes.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.