Sign in to follow this  
craig165

flexi 10 issues

hi, i just upadated from flexistarter to flexi pro10 and have a few issues.

when i import a transparent image it loads as a black box?
when i contour cut an image and it does it fine but when i press the cut button i get this "no cuttable object with current settings"?
i didnt have these issues in flexistarter but im sure its me not doing something correctly .
thanks in advance.
oh, and is there someway of importing the work i have saved with flexistarter and use in flexi10 as when i import it is just a blank screen ? if i import work from flexi10 to flexistarter its ok .

personally I would contact SAI directly so they can walk thru this - they are super on their support

• Like 1

I use flexi quite extensively, they have serious issues with effects.  Transparencies and shadows tend to be wrong almost every time.  your best bet is to import as a TIFF file and then import your contour line separately.  For whatever reason Flexi just can't understand gradient/transparencies/shadows.

As for you cuttable object, is it a vector line?

10 minutes ago, FrznFire07 said:

I use flexi quite extensively, they have serious issues with effects.  Transparencies and shadows tend to be wrong almost every time.  your best bet is to import as a TIFF file and then import your contour line separately.  For whatever reason Flexi just can't understand gradient/transparencies/shadows.

As for you cuttable object, is it a vector line?

mine got a lot better in ver 12 in those areas -

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

mine got a lot better in ver 12 in those areas -

yeah i have ver 11, and it gives me all kinds of crap, lol.  Glad to see they're fixing the issues.  Hopefully we'll upgrade next year.

• Like 1

I use ve-lxi master plus and they just had an update to support svg files -