babs

CONTOUR CUT WHICH SOFTWARE

From the USCutter Product page:  (Its not hard to see)

Contour Cutting Wizard

Add registration marks, print, and cut from 1 screen - with helpful prompts from the software wizard.

VinylMaster Cut is equipped to provide precise contour cutting whether your machine works with LAPOS (Laser Positioning Sensor) for manual contour cutting or ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) for automatic contour cutting. Contour cutting, cutting the outline around a printed image, is perfected with VinylMaster Cut for applications like stickers and custom printed labels. The GUI that VinylMaster Cut offers provides you with diagrams to preview and modify before completing your contour cuts. This preview will even assist you in loading your media into your cutter correctly. VinylMaster Cut has an advanced feature to allow for sensitivity control over your cutters optical eye when using the ARMS feature. This feature ensures that your registration marks can be read when cutting matte, gloss, laminated or even reflective material.

http://www.vinylmasterltr.com/vinylmaster-pro-home/features-and-comparison-list/

You can also try a demo, select which version upon startup, and play around with the features.

thank you very much. i just wanted to make sure i was reading that correct because I bought this software for my laserpoint 24 and i have yet to cut anything with using this software, it works fine with signcut. it does not cut with the contour cutting feature. I have read everything, I have contacted support twice and i still cannot get it to work it does not even attempt to cut. Oh well thats 60 bucks lost.

Again thank you so very much.

Which support have you contacted.. UScutter or Vinyl Master support?...Vinyl Master support has been very active on this forum helping with their software...

I've received great support from vinylmaster,  and haven't messed with the contour part until the last few weeks actually.   Are you clicking the "apple" in vinylmaster to start contour cutting?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.