So I did a quick search here, to see what everyone charges for their work.  I read through a couple of post, but never really got what I was looking for.  Obviously, there is material cost ( I got that part down thanks to a calculator someone posted on here), labor cost, overhead (which I suppose you could tie into labor cost) and if applicable, installation cost.  All I'm looking for here is what is one charging for their work?  Obviously pricing will vary based on your area, but I'm curious as I'm beginning to get busier and busier I want to ensure my pricing is about what a "norm" would be. I'm considering charging about $5 to $10 per hour for my time (including overhead) from start to finish.  I recently did 54 total pieces of a two layer decal.  Between the weeding, and assembly, this took me close to 5 hours total.  Being this is a friend of mine, I charged him a little over material cost.  This got me thinking, as I'm spending this time, I'm not doing any of my other jobs I have lined up.  Really got me thinking (and reading the forum here) about getting ALL my costs in order. I will be putting together an Excel spread sheet sometime soon to help with costing jobs, so I can quote that much quicker, but wanted some feedback from those who have done this a lot longer than I.  This will be my 2nd summer with the cutter, and intend to get out there a bit more.  I'm still a ways off from much larger jobs where I need to worry about installation so I'm not so concerned with that yet.   Thanks in advance for your help everyone.