amaterasu

rTape RLA

The RLA stands for release liner adhesion. This helps prevent the tape from peeling up around the edges and getting stuck to itself and other things. It will still stick to itself.

I learned long ago not to depend on app tape for creating a 'hinge' on a decal -- always use regular masking tape, due to its higher tack adhesive.

• Like 1

On 10.4.2017 at 1:19 AM, KYSIGN said:

The RLA stands for release liner adhesion. This helps prevent the tape from peeling up around the edges and getting stuck to itself and other things. It will still stick to itself.

But it says "With RLA®, Conform®sticks to slick release liners, so tapes do not “dog ear” and stick together"

11 hours ago, slice&dice said:

I learned long ago not to depend on app tape for creating a 'hinge' on a decal -- always use regular masking tape, due to its higher tack adhesive.

I have tried many different masking tapes and none of them worked well on glass. 

This is what i use daily for all my installs, may it be for glass,automotive ,painted signs etc ,and it holds to glass very very well.Just spray it with app fluid etc to get it to release etc...It will dog ear if it sits for more than a few days or so,But it does not lift the vinyl from backing if it does this,If a decal etc ends up sitting longer or if im handing a decal over to a customer ,I just put a piece of tape or scrap trans tape around the edge to hold it down and then the problem is solved...None of my customers ever ever complain if they get  it that way................http://www.uscutter.com/GreenStar-Layflat-Classic-Transfer-Tape-Medium-Tack-Assorted-Widths