DNA_Vinyl

Need help...

This one has a LOT detail....I'm not too worried about that. I can edit that later. I've been messing around with Inkscape and photoshop but I can't get it right. I'm hoping someone can make this look cartoonish. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by OWJones
Removal of copyrighted image

Please do not post copyrighted images and ask for conversion help. That is a violation of forum rules. 

• Like 2

NOWAY was that copyrighted. It was a chick in a bikini photoshoped to look like a zombie. No logos on it, no name, nothing. Put the picture back up. Let the public see it. All it had on it was the biohazard logo.

I saw it   I did a reverse image search on it. , It was done by a tattoo artist on DiviantArt,  So how could it have been your art?  Anything that is already published is copyrighted, YOU did not own it. You did not create it.  Learn copyright rules..   If you used a picture of mine that I created or even just a photo from my camera, without my permission., that is copyright infringement.   You are thinking of Trademark Infringement. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I saw it   I did a reverse image search on it. , It was done by a tattoo artist on DiviantArt,  So how could it have been your art?  Anything that is already published is copyrighted, YOU did not own it. You did not create it.  Learn copyright rules..   If you used a picture of mine that I created or even just a photo from my camera, without my permission., that is copyright infringement.   You are thinking of Trademark Infringement. 

@DNA_Vinyl

4 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I did not know that one. That is a very interesting. I hope no one is butt hurt over this. I'm not. I was just commenting. I WAS thinking of Trademark. Thank you!

• Like 1