arty-rc

A-10 Warthog

I've been searching for an A-10 Warthog Drawing that I can convert to an EPS file. Every one I have found has been too detailed for a simple car window decal. I have been through the blueprint sites, clip art, and every military site I can find for this. I'm almost at the stage to redraw one for scratch but my drawing skills are not the best. If anyone has one I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks mb. I forgot to include in my request that my customer was looking for a front view of the A-10. I will cut him the one you posted and see what he says. I like this view better than what he asked for. Hopefully he will see it and like it also. Thanks again for your help.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Except an A-10 that'll kill you. It's amazing it was about to be taken out of service until Iraq and Afghanistan and then they figured it's the ultimate plane for that kind of fight. Delivering freedom at 3,900 rounds per minute. Love those bad boys.

• Like 1

I was surprised to learn that the Gulf War was the first time the A-10 saw combat. Grew up with them flying around our house using the gas plant as target practice and I had always just assumed they had been around long enough that they saw combat at some point.