AshComputers

Wow! Big Improvement!

Well, this looks like a big improvement around here lol!

What's going on guy's?

Everyone still alive and kicking?

doing great  - happy and healthy what else  could anyone ask.   ok little less rain and ready for summer but those are little things.

Ash; were have you been??? Nice to see you back!

Now, where's Roger??? (Gees, still can't use emoticons...)

Well, you know...... WOMEN!

ahhhh always been my weakness! Hehe

There are worse things...

As for that "big improvement"??? Not for me. I still have to delete the uscutter cookies in order to use the site and I hate having to see all the individual replies instead of a single listing stating how many new replies there are. Progress... (oh, and not being able to use the emoticons...

On 3/27/2017 at 1:56 AM, BearlyRich said:

There are worse things...

As for that "big improvement"??? Not for me. I still have to delete the uscutter cookies in order to use the site and I hate having to see all the individual replies instead of a single listing stating how many new replies there are. Progress... (oh, and not being able to use the emoticons...

Yes, I notice the not being able to use emojis!!! Hehe! Since I use quite a lot of them because of my bubbly personality! Hehe

Rodgers around Barely... he still text me every now and then when the misses kicks him out in the doghouse!!! 

I told him to get back on here! I've been SUPER busy with everything! Princess is 10 now and she keeps me VERY busy! Lol

Nice to know I'm not the only one with emoji problems...

There's a few of he old folks missing. But still a huge group of very nice and knowledgeable people keeping things going. Even though I don't post much here, it's still my favorite forum!

And, it's BEarly! :0)