Primal Decals

First Backlit Sign job .

After designing the New business name,logo etc for these guys  i was able to convince my returning customer to come to me instead of the local price gauging shop Signorama that is here for getting their sign done.I was nervous yes for my first one like this  lol... But anyway i had a shop in town that actually treats me very fair and gives me a deal when i need material if i come short on something or just need a little material and also for print stuff ,,So i found out how Translite material works and when printed on for Backlit signs etc.. So the customer went with me and saved him 150 bucks. Got it installed on the substrate,Dry method in about 10 min. and installed on business top of front building in 5 mins. The logo is dark Burgundy which actually turns a true burgundy at night and the rest is black and Turquoise Blue .... Customer was very happy to use me again and then they ordered shirts,business cards..Here is the old(Multi-Lite)  and the (New LED Concepts).The Black actually stands out much better in person.

Ut oh. after posting this , i noticed a flaw. S.O.B. ,Crap... Well the customer seen it , was happy with it.I am not now... Ill see if you see it. I will fix if if he chooses me to..I cant believe i didnt notice it when i  apllied lol... Well i learned something from this ...Preview, preview , preview before sending to print or cut...

20170302_144600.thumb.jpg.3058ae3d43f9dd35057fc92352d287d6.jpg20170314_141528.thumb.jpg.e3e752014d1e89f95f5082afc67a3479.jpg

16 hours ago, Sal316 said:

USA is not capitalized. :)

nope lol..  I didnt properly space (To me ) the hyphen after 708..

• Like 1

If it was my work, I would just go up there on a ladder to peel off the lowercase USA and the off-center hyphen, and simply replace those.

Hey, but that's just me, OCD.

1 minute ago, slice&dice said:

If it was my work, I would just go up there on a ladder and peel off the lowercase USA, and the off-center hyphen, and simply replace those.

Hey, but that's just me, OCD.

Its printed On translite .. cant remove ...lol. otherwise i would be fixing lol. But he is happy with it . Just added more work for me again.. So that tells me something..