jpmreno

jpmreno

I'm using Flexi 12 and I cant figure out this text problem. OK..... I have text around a circle. I want the word to follow the radius of the circle but I want the text letters to be vertical. How do I change each letter to zero degree? I hope I explained my self well enough.

Not sure I'm following you, but hold down on the "T" for text the fly out will open and there are options there for text properties, (at least in my 8.6v there is) maybe that will get you going.

I think I know what you mean.

What I did here was to make my text on a circle just like you did then go to TEXT on top between ARRANGE and EFFECT, with the text highlighted click on BREAK APART.

Now you can rotate each individual font to the desired angle by double clicking on the font like the R in the second photo.

As you can see in the third photo, in Design Central the fonts still retain their font status.

However when you break the text up it creates a circle for each individual font like the last photo.

I hope this helps.  I tried the DISTORT option but it didn't line up the fonts like you wanted.

Flexi 01.jpgFlexi 02.jpgFlexi 03.jpg    

Flexi 04.jpg