Is there a way with the US Cutter SC 25 and Vinyl Master to create hand drawn style pen drawings? or even the dotted pen drawings? Been looking all over and can't find anything.
I know that I can use the pen tool for outlines, but I'd like to be able to fill-in or create crosshatching for shading.

Thanks!

You are aware of the difference in graphics illustration programs, right?

Raster vs. Vector.

Both the plotter machine and the design program VM recognize PATHS (points, or nodes) and follow those x-y axis coordinates, wherever they lead.

What you are describing sounds more like Raster art (requiring Printing, not Plotting).

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

You are aware of the difference in graphics illustration programs, right?

Raster vs. Vector.

Both the plotter machine and the design program VM recognize PATHS (points, or nodes) and follow those x-y axis coordinates, wherever they lead.

What you are describing sounds more like Raster art (requiring Printing, not Plotting).

Nope, not aware. But I recall seeing a cutter which could create pen "drawings" with dots. Just trying to find out if I can do something like that. Sounds like a no, though.

Well, I think it can be done with Flexi software, you would select  "Fill Plot" or "Solid Fill" or something like that...

I think I have heard of the same as mb20. Don't know that there is a lot of adjustability with that feature. I think you would be better served to create it in PS or AI and have it printed on a large format printer. Paper poster prints are pretty cheap