running a titan 68" and my material likes to walk. i have messed with the pinch rollers and cant get it right. It happens on all material  any help would be great. sure does make trying to contour cut interesting.

too many times people mess with the pressure rollers and cause more problems - usually we check with how you set your blade depth as that has been a cause of bad tracking for years.  second we make sure they are not making the plotter  pull off a roll but since you are contour cutting that shouldn't be an issue as it would be loose.  all that after we make sure they know how to start the vinyl straight to begin with and have adjusted the vinyl so it is feeding straight before they begin.    we have no prior knowledge of what experience you have with other plotters etc to know where you are starting from.  you cannot just put some vinyl in the machine and think it is straight to begin with

• Like 1

so I have been using the ruler on the titan to and lining up the front and the back on the same measurement. blade depth is just enough to cut the viynl and not cut into the backer. it will walk its self a half inch in 3ft. not a big deal on small short images but with bigger images and contour cutting. Is why i need to get my alignment figured out.

2 hours ago, Medal Of Ahner said:

so I have been using the ruler on the titan to and lining up the front and the back on the same measurement. blade depth is just enough to cut the viynl and not cut into the backer. it will walk its self a half inch in 3ft. not a big deal on small short images but with bigger images and contour cutting. Is why i need to get my alignment figured out.

Problem with using a stick on ruler to line things up is they are just slapped on in a factory.    Put your vinyl in and run the vinyl forward and a backward and note which way it is off, release the pressure rollers and adjust the vinyl repeatedly until you have it tracking straight.  

thanks guys! sorry took me so long to get back to you. markings are off on my cutter 1/8" in the front and 3/8". So I did like you said put media in and ran cutter back and forth until I got it adjusted right. Then put tape at the edges of where the media was. seams to be doing the trick so far