Primal Decals

Vinyl calc cost of material Modded--For newbies and non

Enjoy--

I know the original excel spreadsheet is out there,but i learned how to break it up to add htv  and so i added a htv section using the same formula.Just in case someone new hasn't seen or heard of it before im posting it for everyone to take at the bottom of the post.

For those who dont know how to use it here you go ..

First-What this does is tells you all the info about your rolls you buy,It tells you how many sq feet, inches,yards may be in the material you bought and Cost per sq in,foot,yd  and then the calculator side tells you how much it actually costs BEFORE LABOR to make a decal or design using vinyl and transtape if needed. I added a partial screen shot to what it will look like,The lower section( Out of sight) is the same but used for HTV vinyl.Untitled.jpg

----Any questions just ask and enjoy---

For those who dont know how to use it here you go ..

PART 1 -Material info

LINE A----Click on the box Name of Vinyl Roll and put as needed.

LINE B- put the brand and size and width for reference

Line C -where you bought it from.

LINE D - Width of roll

Line E- Length Of Roll

Line F - Cost you paid for roll-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After adding the info above, the following Lines (G thru L )next will break the material into how much area in the vinyl there is-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - Calculator

Line M- Put in the length of your design

Line N- Put in the Width of the design

Line O- How many of the  designs are you making, If its only 1 design you can leave blank or add a 1.either will work ,If more than 2, then add as needed.

FINAL PART -LINE P - TOTAL COST-

Once all info has been added- this final line will give you the cost to make the design.

Vinyl Calculator Pippin Decals.xlsx

• Like 1