I have a series of shapes forming the overall shape im looking for and welding the shapes themselves works just fine.  But to achieve the overall appearance that I'm looking for I used a white object between several layers.  When I weld them it ignores the white and brings all the objects to the front.  Is there a way to weld all but that one object?

You are going to have better luck with specific help if you can manage some screen shots to show what you are talking about. Generally speaking you should elect only the items you want to weld when performing that operation. The order of the objects in the stack may change covering up the white so you might have to move it back to the top or at least on top of the object you just created. 

• Like 1

if you have multiple layers with the white some where in the middle you're probably going to have to do some combination of welding and cutting. When you weld something you are taking two objects from different layers and combining them into a new layer. So if you had a white piece between them that will no longer be possible, the white will now be on top or below the new welded image.

Screen shots would help a lot with more advice.

• Like 1

Guest Sarah

Can you please elaborate more or be more specific?

نویا سیستم

On 2/23/2017 at 6:38 AM, harleyrkc said:

I have a series of shapes forming the overall shape im looking for and welding the shapes themselves works just fine.  But to achieve the overall appearance that I'm looking for I used a white object between several layers.  When I weld them it ignores the white and brings all the objects to the front.  Is there a way to weld all but that one object?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.