I HAVE A MH721-MK2 VINYL CUTTER AND I LOST MY SAFENET KEY AND I PURCHASED A NEW ONE ONLINE BUT WHEN I START UP THE PROGRAM IT SAYS

cannot find the security key that matches the password                                   

NOT SURE IF THERE IS A TOPIC ON THIS ALREADY BUT I BEEN SEARCHING FOR DAYS ALREADY. 

MY CUTTER IS LISTED AS A PRINTER, I HAVE WINDOWS 10, PLEASE HELP

Doing a google search for Safenet, the only thing I find is about some sort of encryption program. Is that your problem? If so, you'll likely have to contact the people at Safenet.

51 minutes ago, IEATBABYDOLPHINZ said:

I HAVE A MH721-MK2 VINYL CUTTER AND I LOST MY SAFENET KEY AND I PURCHASED A NEW ONE ONLINE BUT WHEN I START UP THE PROGRAM IT SAYS

cannot find the security key that matches the password                                   

NOT SURE IF THERE IS A TOPIC ON THIS ALREADY BUT I BEEN SEARCHING FOR DAYS ALREADY. 

MY CUTTER IS LISTED AS A PRINTER, I HAVE WINDOWS 10, PLEASE HELP

the safenet key is the dongle for the flexi probram - when you bought a new one they would have given you a new password and user code - that and loading the drivers for the dongle should get you going.   I would contact flexi where you purchased the dongle from for assistance.  the mh cutter itself will work with many programs and the flexi problem isn't tied to the cutter just the program so it looks like this was posted in the wrong area

16 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

the safenet key is the dongle for the flexi probram - when you bought a new one they would have given you a new password and user code - that and loading the drivers for the dongle should get you going.   I would contact flexi where you purchased the dongle from for assistance.  the mh cutter itself will work with many programs and the flexi problem isn't tied to the cutter just the program so it looks like this was posted in the wrong area

thank you for yourquick response. yes i got the flexistarter 8.6.

what other programs can i use.   free will be nice :)

If you bought she key for flexi I wouldn't throw away that money, if said sold you the safe net key I would contact them