Right now i run a small sign shop as a side job and i gain more and more business. I started with a cheap cutter and signblazer. I used that for the first 3.5 years and finally decide to upgrade my cutter. I bought the uscutter titan 2 28". About the same time i started thinking about upgrading my software and i ended up buying Vinylmaster Ltr. The problem is i find my self doing more and more jobs that involves tiling. Ltr does not including tiling so i have just duplicated the objects cut them in half and then matched them back up. My question is.......i'v never had the tiling feature so is it worth it or is the way i'm doing it now going to be almost the same? Is upgrading to vinylmaster pro worth the $275? i've tried to look at the differences between the two and nothing really sticks out that i need. But i'm fairly new and self trained thru youtube so there might be a whole lot of new tools that i'm missing out on that could make my life alot easier?   Any input on this subject would be appreciated!