Primal Decals

Got the new heat press in today!!!!!!!!!

So i finally got my new toy in today but still waiting for the other 2 platens to come in as well..But i Got the new Hotronix Fusion 16x20 kit with extra accessories to top it off .....https://www.stahls.com/heat-press-machine-packages

This thing is a beast and high tech lol... Thanks to wildgoose for all the info and suggestions thru messenger for his input.He did suggest to go with a cheaper press from uscutter and upgrade later as he did but i decided that i wanted to go big on this and go right... This thing came with tons of stuff and with a cost tho, but well worth it and its Made in the U.S.A.... Cant wait to start pressing once its fully setup,I need to make a nice table stand for it.I thought i would room on one of my empty counters but Um no,Its a little bit bigger and heaver for that.lol.... 

• Like 5

It's HEAVY and bulky..... and looooong.  I had to make a quick custom fix for it so I could use it until I could come up with a more permanent solution.  A year later and we are still in the temp. spot....lol

That is something to really consider before that purchase..... where is it going!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mb20music said:

Better be for 2 grand  LOL

Actually after everything i added to it ,it ended up being arounnd 2800 lol

18 hours ago, xpaperman said:

did you get the laser alignment?

no i didnt get the board setup, but I found a guy online that actually made his own laser housing and so i am going to do the same setup for a 1/16 of the cost.and his was awesome looking .,Bought the kit already. Just need to get the board that lays down to align the marks or something similar. i bought the kit already..http://www.synergy17.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=176

his videos --

• Like 4

Nice heat press, so flexible! Thanks for sharing your home made laser too. Great work!

I was looking at that same heat press a couple days ago, nice that it has so many interchangeable platens. If I moved up, I'd want the same one. What I have now is a Hix 15x15 Swingman. It's an older one, black. Works great, never lets me down. I just need a bigger one, but have really gotten used to the swing feature. 

• Like 1