Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

It's a sad day

My last Clean Cut blade finally started showing it was past time for a change.  I ordered 3 Clean Cut blades and have used them extensively - one is set aside for thick material like rhinestone template material, the other two are for vinyl - that 3rd one is still good, but the other two had finally been used to death.

I called Clean Cut Blade and they checked and told me that I ordered those blades in June of 2012 - that means 4.5 years of cutting on those two blades...  At less than $20/blade (and even less if you're a member of this forum!), I'd say I definitely got my money's worth out of them.

The blade is dead. Long live the new blade!

• Like 3

I got to get me some of them. Maybe have them shipped to my campground when I go down to the states. Duty across the border would be a bad thing.

• Like 1

Best Blades I have used.  Go a new roland and took the blade out and put a used clean cut blade in  And it's still going

At the risk of being too much of a newb, what angle do you find works best? I use mostly Oracle 651, soon to be using 751.

I need some blades on hand. 

2 hours ago, dave_dj1 said:

At the risk of being too much of a newb, what angle do you find works best? I use mostly Oracle 651, soon to be using 751.

I need some blades on hand. 

I use 60 degree cleancut blades in the roland and graphtec

• Like 1

Where can I get them for when I need new blades? I'm just getting into the scene myself. I have one spare blade that came with my stuff.

On 1/28/2017 at 8:55 AM, dave_dj1 said:

I appreciate the link to cleancutblades but that website is just painful to try and use.

I don't even bother with the website except to get their phone number.  Just call and tell them what you want and they'll take care of you - you have to call to get the US Cutter Forum discount anyways...

• Like 2