Guest Obbed

Cant find psn location

Guest ABC Techs

I once installed my VinylMaster Cut on my laptop and desktop but I've formatted my system and now need to reinstall the software with the same PSN. It looks like I have reached the maximum limit. How can I get the past activation codes and deactivate them?

Guest Kay

A friend gave me a cutter that was never used or registered. They cannot find the card that came with it. I can't request to recover the PSN as it was never registered using an email. How can I get this so that I can use the cutter?

My suggestion is to either pay the $60 for a fresh new copy of the VM v.5 software, or install the outdated and unsupported SignBlazer and just use that to run your cutter. (what model is it?)

It is not the cutter that needs registered. It is the cutting software that needs registered and activated. Did your friend say it was Vinyl Master software that came with it?  And what computer operating system are you installing it to?  Vinyl Master is only for Windows, just incase you have a Mac. (As asked above) which cutter brand/model?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.