Sign in to follow this  
ROSCO P

Flexi 10 starter

I am new at this and am trying to figure out how to make rounded corners on a square easily, I am using Flexi 10 starter software, thanks

when you make the square in the design box there is an option to make rounded corners and to specify the radius

• Like 1

See, someone else online told me the same thing and that it's super easy but I just don't see anything that ask about turning the corners into a rounded segment or radius, I added a screenshot, what would I have to do to make all the corners rounded

FLEXI CIRCLES.JPG

you don't have the square highlighted so the controls you are looking for won't show up  = here is what it looks like when you select the square and and have the last tab on design central selected

temp2.jpg

• Like 1

well that design central box does not look familiar at all, here are 4 screenshots of what my design central looks like with the square highlighted on each, thanks

flexi 1.JPG

flexi 2.JPG

flexi3.JPG

flexi 4.JPG

• Like 1

I have been making decals for over a year now making mainly stuff for cars, side stripes, hood stripes, flames ect....  well I have a customer that wants a hood roof trunk racing stripe but she wants the ends to be rounded and not square, I been trying to figure this out for like 2 days, google didn't help, youtube didn't help and I finally came across this site hoping someone can help,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ROSCO P said:

I have been making decals for over a year now making mainly stuff for cars, side stripes, hood stripes, flames ect....  well I have a customer that wants a hood roof trunk racing stripe but she wants the ends to be rounded and not square, I been trying to figure this out for like 2 days, google didn't help, youtube didn't help and I finally came across this site hoping someone can help, my mom is on here a lot and she doesn't even know and she's been doing it for a long time, speedoggy is her screen name, thanks

ps love your mom - she has helped thousands of people over the years

gee that was easy, now the rounded option shows up, really appreciate your help, I knew it had to be something very easy was creating my design a different way and not the rectangle tool

• Like 1

sorry, I was messing around with the new options you helped me with, yea she's good, she's been busy remodeling her house and making decals, really appreciate your help, I was making squares line by line and not the rectangle tool, will be much easier now that I know what the heck I'm doing, thanks again

• Like 1