Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Baaaad day

Holy cow I had a frustrating night. First I ran out of white vinyl in the middle of cutting and the it pulled off the roller/rack it was sitting on and jammed the cutter. THEN the 8 decals I weeded all nice....I dropped the transfer tape on it and they ALL got jacked up.  *breath* *breath* *breath*

bad night...

anyone have nights like that?

• Like 2

"anyone have nights like that?"

Election night was pretty much like that for a few people --

• Like 1

DNA we all do and will continue to have nights like that- that is when I take the deep breath, regroup and come back at it later or the next day and push thru.  Before the last vacation I had a night I thew away 104 decals due to a cutting error.  that one took a cup of coffee, a short tv break and then dug back in to get it out before morning.
don't loose heart or faith it happens to all of us

• Like 1

I call them "oops"

forgetting to mirror HTV, or forgetting to switch it back for other stuff is a !@#$%^&*()_+!!!!!! BEER BREAK!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

On 11/11/2016 at 7:32 PM, bikemike said:

I call them "oops"

forgetting to mirror HTV, or forgetting to switch it back for other stuff is a !@#$%^&*()_+!!!!!! BEER BREAK!!!!!!!!

i dont always cut htv, but when i do, i do it backwards. that needs to be a meme. 

every time, guaranteed, first one is always backwards (not mirrored) 

• Like 1

I did that just the other night, and of course a bunch i was not making any money on either.. Doing for a charity auction.. I had the window open and a gust came in and jacked up like 12 layered, custom name decals.... :wacko:

Walk away and come back at it later.  I've been there, not so much in decals because I am just starting with them, I do CNC woodworking at home and metalworking at home and work.  Try throwing away a 4'x8' of 2" thick stainless steel because you were off on a cut by a few thousandths.